Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sleep and Lack Thereof

Last night my dear husband snored and snored and snored. Oh my. Usually he can turn onto his stomach and miraculously stop snoring but he has been sick with a stomach virus and is uncomfortable on his stomach so he snored and snored and snored. I thought I'd lose my mind. My ear has been plugged so I didn't want to use ear plugs in case it made my ear worse but finally relented and jammed those squishy orange things into my ears, turned on the fan, made a pillow wall between the two of us and tried, tried to sleep. Only after he finally rolled over onto his stomach did I sleep. He could saw the bed into pieces tonight and I will easily sleep as I am feeling a seriously level of sleep-deprivation and it's 7:00 in the morning. It's the little things that drive you mental, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment