Sunday, October 18, 2009

Haunted Gingerbread House!


This weekend we celebrated one of my granddaughter's birthdays...4. Do you remember being 4? I think my Mom make me a fabulous doll cake. One of the few really amazing memories I have of my Mom. I have even fewer memories of my grandmother..well I do remember her flying off to Hawaii when she stopped taking her medicine, in search of Elvis...but that's way off topic. Anyway, for my granddaughter's birthday party she and I and grandpa made a Haunted Gingerbread House which turned out to be a big hit at the party yesterday. Here's the photographic evidence :)

Putting the sides and roof on!


Grandpa loved helping with the construction.


Here Miss B is working on the coconut "grass".


Haunted Gingerbread House with Tinkerbell and Dora!

Ok, yah, this was a hit!
Look at the fabulous cake Daddy Gabe and Mommie made, as well....

Every piece of candy was taken off and eaten!

And that's all she wrote!

1 comment: