Sunday, July 12, 2009

Granddaughter's First Birthday!

A photo of Great (wonderful, amazing, creative, lovng, kind)
Auntie Marj taking photos of my birthday :)


Here's some family who came to enjoy my birthday with me.
That's Julia in front, well the back of Julia's head :)

I love getting presents!

Great (wonderful, amazing, kind, loving) Auntie Pam from Idaho.


Grandpa and Grandma are happy I'm 1!

Grandpa Rusty with silly string.


My favorite picture :)
Adalyn was playing with me, she initiated this.
She's really growing up!


Grandma Joy and me.


Daddy enjoyed my strange frog toy with the bulging eyeball.


Yep, I'm chewing on a rubber shark....I'm still teething, you know.


Sister Brisla and friend enjoying a juice!



I really enjoyed my birthday cupcake :) Chocolate is my favorite.


I am 1 year old!
Thank you for the assist, Mimi :)
I am almost ready to walk on my own...watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment