Monday, June 22, 2009

My Amazing Brother

http://mikeyfoodtherapist.blogspot.com/

Posted by Picasa



So, I know my brother is amazing in multiple ways. But today, as I read his blog I thought, he really has a gift here. I couldn't stop reading. I know I write too much when I'm blogging sometimes. I mean, who really, cares about the minutia in my life but me? My brother tends to write longer blogs, too but, hey, he's a writer. He tells me that sometimes he hears complaints about his blog length. But today I could not stop myself from reading his blog and wished it went on and on! He's funny, insightful, such a clever writer and it's so much fun to read because it's all about delicious food and about his interesting life in NYC....life happens all around food.....I so see his blog becoming a book some day. I'm so proud of him! Please check it out by clicking on the link above our picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment