Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Continues


Valentine's Day happily continued on the 14th of February! Saturdays are the day we spend with grandkids, my step-son and daughter-in-law. As I have written before, I love Saturday mornings (which sometimes turn into longer days). This Saturday, since my husband was gone, my step-son, my daughter-in-law, the grandgirls and one of my grandgirls' father were very thoughtful and invited me to go with them to the Children's Museum (hence my masked face, above and Dan's, below) and then spend the day together. We had a really wonderful time. The science museum was full of happy adults and kids. This is my kind of place. There were art activities, science activities and just a lot of fun. Grandpa would have loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment