Thursday, November 25, 2010

TED - Technology, Entertainment, Design

I love surfing around on my husband's computer in the early morning hours as the sun rises, before I meditate and do my yoga and get breakfast, shower.....on and on and on....Anyway, as I was up on this early Thanksgiving morning I found TED, a website, nonprofit company, devoted to spreading new ideas. In a world where the news can make you want to run back to bed and dive under the covers all day, there are great things happening! And, on this Thanksgiving morning, I am grateful, among many other things, for such positive and possibly world-transforming organizations as TED! Nothing flaky here, the board of board or directors are all philosophers, psychologists, physicists, architects, inventors. Check them out at http://www.ted.com/. There are amazing things happening in our world beyond all the worries and woes we see on the nightly news :)





No comments:

Post a Comment