Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mohawk


My dog was whimpering at 5:23am this quiet Sunday morning so I woke up out of a deep sleep to take her pee. When I'm awoken like that I usually remember my dreams. Last night I drempt that I was on vacation, at the wrong time. I was somewhere exotic, with other school employees but thinking to myself, "Gee, I'm going to get into trouble as I'm taking my vacation next week when February break is over. Guess that'll be some days without pay for me. Hope I don't get fired!" So, that was odd. But, the most memorable "scene" was having this woman with crazy hair, give me a mohawk! I sort of looked like myself as I peeked around her head and into the mirror, tho I had blond hair.....and now it was shaved into a funky mohawk! And my "stylist" made a big deal about telling me to use just the right amount of gel to get that ridiculous stripe of hair, now running down the top of my head, to stand up! We also talked about ghosts...in my dream I was looking forward to experiencing the resident ghosts...something I WOULD not seek out in any other state of mind. My associations? Hmmmm. What comes to mind is that when you take vacation at the wrong time without telling anybody and then return with a mohawk...you aren't following the rules. I didn't follow the rules when I was younger, now I probably follow them too much so maybe this is a message...loosen up!

No comments:

Post a Comment