Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Painted Shoes!


How cute are these? Just a couple of hours ago I took 37 fused glass pendants into the studio to be fired and am looking for a new project. I'm thinking about painting shoes. I was actually thinking about doing this last summer so I bought 2 pairs of Dr. Scholl's sandals. They are still sitting in the closet, but look what they might turn into :)

www.mytwinkletoes.com

Little chilly for them right now....so I'm thinking of painting tennis shoes. I have to give credit to my daughter-in-law who came over the other day in the cutest pair of sparkly cheetah high tops from zappos. And, it got me thinking.....how about painting tennis shoes!
And look what I found....
the Lorax hanging out on these high tops. Painting children's characters on tennis shoes...this could be a great winter project!

No comments:

Post a Comment