Saturday, September 26, 2009

Summer Ends....

Summer is ending and fall is in the air. I have gone from 10 to 100 miles per hour working full-time after having been home on sabbatical and then summer vacation for 7 months. In my ideal world I would forever work in a school part-time, and I'd only work with kids (which is what I do best) vs. spend my days working on computers, managing reams of paperwork and holding endless meetings - but that's not where we are at financially so I get up at 5:00, workout (well, try to), go to work, come home, workout (if I haven't in the morning) do chores, make dinner, say "Hello" to my husband and then, exhausted, head to bed! Little time for a creative life but I do grab what time I can on the weekends.....life is good, I have to admit....much better than the alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment